Monday, January 26, 2009

Number 2 - 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

After viewing the tutorial on 7 1/2 Habits, I feel the hardest for me is number
4, "Have confidence in yourself as a competent effective learner". I have a difficult time in having confidence in myself. The easist was number 3 - Viewing problems as challenges. With the help of my mentors, it was easier to see the tasks as a challenge. The more I tried to do the task, it became fun as I was learning and the results were good. I am still having a problem getting a badge posted and my doppler to show correctly without having to click on it. This is a challenge I will contiue to work on in the future.

1 comment:

BigSue said...

I do not know why you do not have confidence...you are one of the smartest, toughest women I know. You can do anything!